Brief Intervention Masterclass
About this training
This Masterclass provides an opportunity to apply Brief Intervention methodology to your personal workplace context.
With further opportunities for interactive learning, you will leave this session ready to confidently undertake alcohol and other drug Brief Interventions in your workplace.
What do others say?
Level up your Brief Intervention knowledge with a masterclass that puts methodology into practice.
How does it work?
Requesting a Brief Intervention Masterclass Training session is easy:
- Fill out the form on the right to request your training.
- Within 2 business days, you'll receive an email with next steps and your request number.
- When your request is at the top of the queue, one of our Educators will be in contact to talk to you in detail about your needs.
- After training dates are set you will be sent an invoice. Bookings are confirmed once payment is received.
- On the day, each participant will receive a copy of the Brief Intervention Scaffold (A toolbox for Brief Interventions) and a certificate of attendance.
Learn how to apply the theory
Whether you're working in community support, a treatment setting, or within the education sector, a Brief Intervention is an effective way to promote health behaviour change and reflection with your clients.
This training was developed using best-practice evidence and stage-matched interventions and has been a popular offering from the Drug Education Network since 2018.
By undertaking this training, you will increase your Brief Intervention skills through interactive learning opportunities and helpful feedback and advice from your facilitator.
All training participants will take home a hard-copy of the Brief Intervention framework.
Make a booking
For groups of fewer than 10 people (minimum 4 per session) = $1,500
For groups over 10 people (maximum of 30 per session) = $1,700
Prices are per session and inclusive of GST.
We have received your booking request. You will hear back from us within 2 business days.