Brief Intervention Foundation
About this training
A Brief Intervention is a short, opportunistic way to encourage another person to reflect on their health, behaviour or habits. Take a deep dive into an effective, evidence-based approach to health behaviour change.
This foundational training course will introduce you to the methodology behind Brief Interventions, and prepare you to apply your learning in the accompanying Masterclass.
What do others say?
How does it work?
Requesting a Brief Intervention Training session is easy:
- Fill out the form on the right to request your training.
- Within 2 business days, you'll receive an email with next steps and your request number.
- When your request is at the top of the queue, one of our Educators will be in contact to talk to you in detail about your needs.
- After training dates are set you will be sent an invoice. Bookings are confirmed once payment is received.
- On the day, each participant will receive a copy of the Brief Intervention Scaffold (A toolbox for Brief Interventions) and a certificate of attendance.
Learn about the stages of change
If you find it difficult to engage clients in informal reflective conversations, or it feels difficult to come up with the right approach to discuss your concerns with others, then this Brief Intervention foundational workshop is for you.
Our Brief Intervention Workshops will introduce you to the stages of change theory and cover some of the best (and most effective) ways for you to engage with clients.
This workshop is a great opportunity to engage in professional development that will develop your skills and understanding of the basics of Brief Interventions and the stages of change.
Understanding how ready our families, friends and clients are for change can help us to provide the right support at the right time.
Brief Interventions are an evidence-based approach that have been proven to assist in creating positive outcomes for workers and clients.
Make a booking
For groups of fewer than 10 people (minimum 4 per session) = $1,300
For groups over 10 people (maximum of 30 per session) = $1,500
Prices are per session and inclusive of GST.
We have received your booking request. You will hear back from us within 2 business days.